Thursday, January 1, 2009

WooooHoooo Happy New Year!


WOW! Can you believe it is already 2009? I remember ringing in the new Millenium...2000...omigosh...has it been 9 years already? Whew, time flies when you are having fun! I wish someone told me I was having fun. I kinda thought it was just the process of getting older. So much has happened in the last 9 years...some good, some not so good...but that is what the life process is all about. Made new friends, misplaced old ones...I guess it is all about new beginnings. It's not over until it is over. I wish all my friends, new, old and those to come, a wonderful, healthy and prosperous 2009. May your inkpad never run dry...may your paper supply be abundant...and may you have enough stamping supplies to rule the world!
Wishing you the best year ever. May you love and be loved!
Happy New Year,
Marianne

No comments: