Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 More Days til Christmas


Wow, Can you believe it? 5 days left...I am so not done with my gift shopping or Holiday preparation. But, I have been having fun meeting with friends for stamping playdates. Got several projects that need to get done before Christmas Eve...so now that only leaves me 4 days left...Yikes! If it wasn't for the last minute I would get nothing done...Geesh! When will I ever learn...but hey...I did make a few Christmas cards...If you didn't get yours, it must've gotten lost in the mail...but keep looking it may show up after Christmas. Here it is. I wish I can say I dreamed it up all by myself...but I did C.A.S.E. it...only problem is I can't recall where I found it..so I apologize for not being able to give credit where credit is due. I did change it a bit...so if you recognize it...Thank you!

No comments: