Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th- Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

Geeesh! Give me a break! I am trying to recuperate from Christmas and New Year's. I cannot believe retailers and stampers are already concentrating on Valentine's Day. Now, don't get me wrong, I love flowers, chocolates and being in love and all the other mushy gushy stuff that goes with it, however,I still need to take down my Christmas tree. Yes, Ashley, I put a tree up after all! Gotta put my snow people away for next year and all my teddy bear tree ornaments too. I just can't think about Valentine's Day right now. I am trying to catch my breath and reprogram my brain for the start of this new year. So, if I receive a call from Cupid for being a Valentine bah-humbugger, I apologize. I actually got my Christmas cards out in time...so please don't wait for a Valentine's Card from me as you may be waiting a looooong time, but hey, with me ya never know. LOL!
Have a great week!
Marianne

No comments: