Friday, January 9, 2009

A new year of stamping






Hmm, sitting here at my computer checking out emails, visiting blogs, reading my yahoo groups' emails and contemplating my own stamping schedule. So much inspiration for stamping cards and gifts. Spent half my morning downloading templates and cutting out cool pictures from magazines getting ready to work on my projects at hand. I just finished 2 cards last night for a Snobby StuckUp Stampers group on Yahoo. One was a mystery swap where all the contents to making a card are sent to each participant then they use whatever they want out of the package, make a card and then send to their partner. All the backgrounds are made using the same technique but made in different colors and each participant receives the same image stamped out several times in their packet, but each participant receives a different image than the other participants. Plus embellishments are included. Here is the card I made for my partner:

This card is another card for the same partner but for the Mosaic Swap

No comments: