Monday, November 3, 2008

Voting for Election 08

Wow! The lines have been crazy at the early voting polls. No parking spaces, cars parked in spots, on the sides of the road and on the swales. What a mess! The lines are not only around the building but down the street and 5 people deep...Last I heard was that on Sunday it was a 9 hour wait. Sooo, being the procrastinator that I am, I will be voting tomorrow at my assigned polling location. Joy! Joy! It has been a scary race listening to all the campaigning and dogging of each of the candidates. They promise us the world...It will be interesting to see who will be our next President. Please vote responsibly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vote for Merri

Moo said...

Great blog... I voted (Here in Hoover Al) and NO LINES>>>Steady stream of people..