Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching up to my stamping obligations...

I am trying my best to get myself out of my stamping funk...it has been a slow process...
Below is a mini book that I made for the local Altered Book Club that I belong to. The theme of the book is TRAVEL and the owner of this theme made a list of different places that she's traveled; so I picked Las Vegas, because I lived there from 1989 - 1997. Some of the pictures are pics that my dad had from when he visited Vegas in the mid 60's. There is a picture of Caesar's Palace, Downtown Vegas before they closed Fremont Street and covered it. The Golden Nugget then and now along with the MGM Grand, The Luxor, The Strip during the day and The Strip at night. I made an accordion book out of the mini chipboard book and inside of the accordion is a little flip book along with a pocket and

tag page. Enjoy the pics.



No comments: