Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gotta show ya this great scrapbook layout...

... Featuring ASHTON!!!
I am involved in a local Scrapbooking Group that does Layout Swaps. There are 16 of us and we meet at my local scrapbooking store, The Scrapbooking Depot located in Sunrise, FL. This swap theme was Animals. We each picked an animal and made enough Layout Elements for all 16 members. We had 3 months to get them done and when we met, we each showed off our sample layout of our animal that we picked. I picked the Tiger and that can be seen in the previous post. BUT NOW...I wanna show off the layout I did using Ashton's pictures and one of the other member's layout elements. Becky picked the Snake as her animal. Check it out below...she did such a great job, it is very colorful and cheerful and let's not forget the adorable baby beaming in the pictures! I will apologize for my not so hot picture taking ( I cheated and used my iphone camera instead of my digital camera)



No comments: