Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm baaaack!

February has been a whirlwind month for us. February 5th thru the 8th I went on a Scrapbooking Cruise to the Bahamas, but you knew that if you read my last post. However, as soon as we returned, Al and I stayed in Miami for one extra night, came back to Fort Lauderdale and unpacked to repack for our trip to New Yawk. We spent Valentine's week with Kristin and Albert and Mia. Gotta love the snow...bleck!...I do not miss the heavy jackets, the gloves the scarf and trying to stay warm.We had a great time...lots of great restaurants, seeing the Jersey Boys on Broadway and spending quality time with Al's kids. But Wait!!!! the traveling has not stopped...we returned home from a chilly New Yawk to a cold Florida. Unpack to repack...off to Clearwater to visit Friends. We spent several days at a nearby Resort and Spa, ate great food, enjoyed being entertained by our friends' children. But now we are back in Fort Lauderdale and it still hasn't stopped. Loads of laundry to do!!! Oh, and yes, we both got new cars for ourselves so that has been awesome!!! Never a dull moment around here. LOL. Pictures will be posted at a later date.



Aimee arrived just as we returned from one of our trips. If you don't know Aimee; she is an adorable doll that a friend of mine makes and sells. She will be adorning my car as her pretty hydrangea patterned dress totally matches my car! Baroque Red...oh paleeze...it is Burgundy any way ya look at it. Thank you Madame Samm! I just loooooove her. She will be sitting pretty in my new car.



I will be posting pictures as soon as I can. Chat atcha later!

1 comment:

Sparky said...

Ahhh she did arrive...I just posted you a note to see if she made it...I am so pleased you like her Marianne...
blessings ms