Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ATC cards?


Yikes! Like I don't have enough to keep me busy, I joined an ATC group at my local Scrapbooking Store. The Scrapbooking Depot in Sunrise, Florida...hmmm, how's that for a plug??? Anyway, to the right is an ATC that I made for this group and also 1 was for a yahoo group that I am on. The yahoo group only required one ATC to be made to swap whereas the local SBS requires 16...Soooo, Marianne made 17~ talk about cutting it close...The theme is Candy. The letter C is for Candy....2 different theme titles...yet it worked...How swift was that? When ya got it~ ya got it! But in my case I was just glad that I got them done!!!! The stamps are from EatCakeGraphics and the background stamp is from Stampin' Up! I hope you like it...I am still practicing using the Copic Markers...but I still don't have a handle on them as of yet. But I will letcha know when I do. My next time using these Copic Markers will be on Glossy Paper...wish me luck!!!

No comments: