Saturday, August 1, 2009

My LIFE QUOTE!!

Hi ALL!

Well, I was perusing my FACEBOOK site and came across a really cool quiz. I couldn't find the hyperlink to share it with you but if I do, I will definitely post it. IT was Your Life Quote Quiz. I did the quiz and this is what it came up with for me:

"I've never tried to fit in, I was born to stand out."

Unique: Well , what can I say about you . YOU STAND OUT . Always have and always will . Whether you like it or not , people see you as a crazy , friendly , freaky , cool , funny , outstanding person ! Everyone should like you for just being yourself , random is the way you like to live it.


I have to agree with the results above as this is what I have heard from all of my friends over the years!!! LOL...Well when the shoe fits, ya gotta wear it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want you any other way!!!!!ME

Kathy Tinsley said...

Mare you will always stand out. You are an amazing talent always have been. You take your art seriously and it shows. Proud to be a friend!